TCT Ministries, Inc.
Table of Contents
- Donor Information
- Acceptance of Terms
- Information We Collect
- Personal Information
- Non-Personal Information
- Web Analytics
- The Information Collected by or Through Third-party Advertising Companies
- How We Use and Share the Information
- Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
- How We Protect the Information
- Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
- External Websites
- California Residents
- How to Contact Us
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Donor Information
- Acceptance of Terms
- The Information We Collect
TCT collects the following types of information directly from you and indirectly through third-party service providers and advertising partners (collectively “our Partners”).
- Personal Information
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect Personal Information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The registration process for our Platforms, events, product orders, newsletters, memberships, and partner sign-ups
- Donations or pledges made to TCT or its affiliates
- Job applications submitted to TCT or its affiliates
- Voluntary submissions to our Platforms and/or Services requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, sending us an email, prayer request and/or praise report
- From Your Activity
This is information that we may automatically collect when you visit, access, or use our Platforms, including, but not limited to, your IP address, internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections or features of our Platforms you visit, number of links you click while on a Platform, search terms used, operating system, and technical information about your client computing device. We may use a unique assigned number located with the website’s URL to determine each website from which you navigated to get to the TCT website. While this number may not be apparent to you, it does not contain your Personal Information.
Note: TCT assumes no responsibility for responding to Do Not Track (DNT) web browser signals. Consult external website polices regarding their response to DNT signals.
TCT has entered into agreements with certain partners to deliver relevant, user-targeted, non-intrusive advertising to help promote TCT events and services. These partners do not have access to any Personal Information and only access to Non-Personal Information. They have their own policies that should be reviewed in connection with your use of our Platforms. Partners include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
We use Personal and Non-Personal Information to process your donations or pledges, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products, events, and services, communicate information and ministry updates to you, and process product orders.
We may also use or share Personal Information and other information as described below:
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and marketing services. These other companies will have access to personal and other information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand the needs and preferences of visitors to our Platforms, we may analyze other aggregate information and data in to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our company, products, and services. This aggregate information and data does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our company, products, and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all Personal Information and other information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information and other information (a) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or (b) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable (for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of TCT, its affiliated entities, or members of the public).
- We reserve the right to assign or transfer your Personal Information to any successor in interest to our organization associated with our Platforms or our Services by merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity interests or operation of law. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Platforms of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
How We Protect the Information
Upon request, TCT will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that we hold about them. For example, visitors to our Platforms who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting TCT. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any TCT marketing e-mail, by following the instructions found on our Platforms, or contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner so that no further promotional communications will be sent to the email address or mailing address on file. You may, however, still receive transactional messages related to purchases, donations, or pledges. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect Personal Information and other information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use encryption, where possible, to keep your data private while in transit. We cannot guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the public internet. Email sent to or from our Platforms may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Your account is protected by your password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
We review our methods of information collection, storage, and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
We restrict access to Personal Information to necessary employees or contractors who need the information for processing. Anyone with this access is subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. We train these necessary employees on our privacy and security measures and applicable legal requirements.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
Our Platforms and/or Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us without parental permission, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with TCT may choose to opt out of our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to (a) opt out or (b) request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Effective date: October 21, 2021
How to Contact Us
- Postal mail to our Privacy Administrator
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)