This page contains a Coverage Area table list of TCT Stations and Licensee information with desired Call Signs to view that station’s Public Files; as well as Compliance Certifications and Closed Captioning information also.
TCT Television Network
Take a look at the TCT Network and you will find award-winning exclusive programming, live broadcasts from across the country, the most popular national ministry programs, and much more.
Look closer and you will find a heart for taking the Gospel message around the globe. TCT’s primary mission from its inception has always been to share the love of Jesus with a lost and dying world.
TCT’s goal is to reach as many as possible with the Gospel message. We know in this 21st century that many viewers have left the traditional TV viewing option for smart phones and other mobile devices. TCT can be live streamed from our web site 24 hours a day. Many of our programs are also available for viewing on demand. Along with the traditional access in many areas through over the air, satellite, and cable companies, TCT is also available on iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Android TV, Tizen, and Xbox One. We continue to strive to make our programming accessible anytime and anywhere around the world!
Through the continued dynamic leadership and vision of Drs. Garth and Tina Coonce, Julie Nolan and Tom Nolan and their heart for taking the Word of Jesus to the world, TCT strives to remain ever growing and expanding to help reach people of all backgrounds and cultures. TCT is more dedicated than ever to make sure we continue to use all the latest technological advances in media to saturate the airwaves with the Gospel message in the 21st century.
TCT offers programming relevant for today’s society, addressing topics and issues that affect our everyday lives. Engaging the whole family with an array of fresh and relevant program choices, TCT provides viewers with the very best in faith and family television!
1977 – Seeing a need and feeling God’s call, founders Garth and Tina Coonce left the security of the corporate business world and stepped out in obedience to the Holy Spirit. Much like patriarch, Abraham many centuries before, they left the comfort of what they knew and entered into what was to them an unfamiliar land – broadcast television.
What began as one Christian station in the Cincinnati area has exploded into a world-wide network of broadcast stations helping to bring the Gospel message to the world twenty-four hours a day – seven days a week – 365 days a year!
Using cutting edge technology to provide the best in faith and family television relevant to today’s generation, TCT has become a powerful voice for the Gospel.
- EVANGELIZE – Proclaim the gospel of Christ to a lost world
- EDUCATE – Teach and edify the body of Christ
- ENTERTAIN – Provide a Bible-based, wholesome alternative to secular entertainment
- EDIFICATION – To build up the Body of Christ and promote unity among churches
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE THE HOLY BIBLE is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- WE BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY HOPE for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His Blood.
- WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST in person will return to earth in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT dwells in those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives.
- WE BELIEVE THAT THE CHURCH is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who, through belief in Christ, have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization on the one hand and the nurture and discipline of Christians on the other hand.
Co-founder and Vice President of the TCT Network, Christina “Tina” Coonce has been the wife and vital partner with husband, Garth Coonce in every endeavor for over sixty years. Over the years, Tina has worked alongside her husband as program developer, television host, set designer, programming director, director of correspondence – you name it – she has done it. While ministering as a noted Christian leader, Tina has earned a Doctor of Humanities as well as an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity. She has co-hosted with Garth on multiple network programs, including the network’s flagship program TCT Today, as well as having hosted her own program, Radiant Life, for many years. She is also a successful author, having penned two books, LIFE IN THE RIGHT SEAT and FOR WOMEN ONLY. She still occasionally hosts TCT Today, with her husband, Garth, but most of her time today is spent in organizing and developing new projects. She spends a great deal of time with their two daughters, seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren, who are the light of her life. She has expanded her education in recent years with courses in such fun topics as genealogy, sharpshooting, and health and nutrition. But of course, her passion still remains the TCT Network and the on-going mission to reach millions with the Gospel twenty-four hours a day.