Recipe - Oreo Disco Balls
1 package of your favorite cookies, crushed
Directions- Using a food processor, crush cookies into powder-like consistency and add to large bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Form into walnut size balls and place in freezer or refrigerator to chill for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl.
- Remove balls from freezer, stick a tooth pick in ball and dip each one in dark chocolate.
- Allow balls to harden on wax paper.
- Drizzle with white chocolate or sprinkle with powdered sugar.