Recipe - Lemon Delight
2-8oz. blocks cream cheese
2-8oz. tubs cool whip
1-box lemon Jello
2-cups marshmallow cream
1-box cinnamon graham crackers
1-stick of butter
1/4 cup hot water
1. Crumble 1 box of cinnamon graham crackers in a 9x13 pan. (Leave some extra crumbs to sprinkle on top.)
2. Melt 1 stick of butter.
3. Mix butter in graham cracker crumbs and press on bottom and sides of pan to make a crust.
4. Soften two blocks of cream cheese in the microwave for one minute.
5. Add two cups of marshmallow cream to the cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
6. Empty Jello contents in 1/4 cup of hot water. Stir until dissolved.
7. Pour into cream cheese and marshmallow cream mixture.
8. Then squeeze a lemon juice into mixture.
9. Finally stir in two tubs of cool whip. Stir until all blended.
10. Empty into pan. Sprinkle crumbs on top and chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Serves at least 12.