- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- In a saute pan sear lamb until crisp caramel color. Remove from pan and allow to cool to touch.
- In a roasting pan stand racks up back to back and bend each to make a ring.
- Wrap twine around lamb to hold ring in place.
- Weave bacon in and out of bones of lamb until all bones are covered with bacon. Also wrap bacon around lamb (it will cover the twine.)
- Roast in oven until bacon is crisp and meat is golden.
- Serve on decorative platter and garnish with parsley.