- Cut the sour dough bread about an inch wide. Place into a large greased baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, milk/cream, half and half, vanilla, and liquid almond. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the sour dough bread.
- Put in refrigerator overnight. In the morning, flip the bread over.
- Put in oven 15 or 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, add butter, chopped pecans, brown sugar, and maple syrup.
- Mix well. Place over the bread.
- Place into oven for another 20 minutes.