- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and set aside. (Keep warm)
- In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream to soft peaks and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, whip yolks, vanilla, and 1/4 cup of the sugar until it is pale yellow and is at ribbon stage and set aside.
- Whip egg whites with the remaining sugar to soft peaks.
- Working quickly and gently, fold together warm chocolate and yolk mixture, then whipped whites, then heavy cream.
- Pour into piping bag.
- Use the acetate paper to make a stencil of a box. You can also make circles instead of boxes.
- Lay the stencil on the parchment paper.
- Using the offset spatula, spread a thin layer of chocolate over the stencil and use tape to hold it together.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Once set, gently remove Acetate paper to reveal chocolate design.
- Pipe chocolate into box and garnish with fruit.